The 41st Annual Dallas Home & Garden Show is the premier destination for all of Dallas’s home and garden needs. The show returns to Dallas Market Hall this March 6-8, 2020, just in time for Dallasites planning spring projects. From windows and doors to roofs and floors, with more than a thousand products and services on hand, including experts and ideas in one place, this event is the ultimate convenience for attendees who would like to build a home from scratch or renovate the space they already have.
New For 2020, the Dallas Home & Garden Show will feature five new pavilions with corresponding seminars and “how-to” programs including the Smart Aging Pavilion, where guests will be able to explore services, products and companies serving the tremendous Baby Boomer market, as well as the Backyard Oasis Pavilion featuring more hardscapes, palapas, patio furniture, outdoor kitchens, and accessories, than ever before.
Other pavilions include emergency preparedness, where exhibitors offer products and information to help attendees be prepared; pet pavilion, which caters to furry friends and their owners; and vacation-leisure-outdoor, a favorite feature that offers attendees ideas and deals on travel destinations.
Attendees will be able to:
• Meet with industry professionals who have extensive knowledge related to their upcoming home improvement projects.
• Get a chance to participate in hands-on experiences through workshops.
• Learn about all the latest products for home and family.
• Comparison shop several companies under one roof saving time and resources.
• Set appointments for project estimates on the spot or take time to contact companies when they are ready to begin their project.
• Save money with show-only specials and incentives.
• Meet face-to-face with experts.
• Get to know companies before you bring them into your home!
Featured Events at the Dallas Home and Garden Show include:
• Charity Plant Sale
– Spruce up your garden and help an amazing cause! All proceeds will go to the Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity – Habitat Young Professionals. The group of young professionals that work to support the mission of Habitat for Humanity with a fresh approach to developing strong social networks. Coming from a variety of professions, backgrounds, and interests, HYP Dallas members are the next generation of leaders who work to advocate for affordable housing, volunteer to build homes, and raise funds to support Habitat for Humanity.
• Songs for Sound
– Songs for Sound is a 501c3 charity founded on a heartwarming story & a passionate objective: to provide AWARENESS OF hearing loss solutions, ACCESS TO hearing loss testing and devices and encourage ACTION for those suffering from hearing loss and deafness. Songs for Sound aims to provide everyone with an opportunity to live a mainstream life full of sound and language, and of course, MUSIC.
– Catch them at the Dallas Home & Garden show where you can get tested, find an audiologist and demo hearing technologies in just minutes aboard the clinic. There is no charge for attendees! You will walk away with printed results from your hearing exam, a clinic finder and a checklist of next steps depending on your hearing level.
• FREE KidsZone
– Once again, we have something for everyone at our shows, even the kids! Don’t miss the KidsZone where your little ones can play on the inflatables and work out all that energy. With the KidsZone you can bring the little ones along knowing there’s plenty to keep them entertained.
• Make & Take Workshop
– Interactive workshop hosted by Adeina Anderson, of Creative Lifestyles with Adeina, will be on hand to show us how to add a hint of personal style to spring crafting projects. These are great projects for adults and kids alike!